Use the Capture tool to add websites to your EndNote library.
- Go to the Options tab and select Downloads.
- Drag and drop the Capture button into your Bookmarks bar. In some browsers, you may need to right-click and select "Add to Favourites" or "Bookmark This Link."
- Search for the website you want to add to your library and click the Capture Reference button in your toolbar.
- A new reference window will open with the details of the website you wish to save. It is very important you fill in any missing information that is required for a complete reference. This video shows you how to do this.
- Click on Save to Endnote Web. If you wish to save to a specific group, scroll down to the bottom of the window, tick the appropriate group and Save.
The Capture button will not work on the Microsoft edge browser. Check that EndNote is compatible with your computer here: EndNote Compatibility link.