Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using Key Resources
These resources allow you to search across subject specific collections. Use them to do the following;
- Do a systematic search
- To be able to create an account to save your searches
- Record your search history
- Narrow your results to different types of evidence key to your subject, e.g systematic reviews or quantitative or qualitative studies.
Other ways to find articles
Use the Online Journal Finder A-Z
- To search for a specific journal title
- Check the date range we hold a journal title
- To check if the library has a specific online article.
- Search for books, ebooks and journal articles in one go.
- Gather keywords for your search topic.
- Get a good understanding of the range of literature on your topic.
What if I can't access an article?
- If the library does not have an article you need you can request it via Interlibrary loan.