Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Key Nutrition Databases
Databases are specialist tools which you can use to find resources such as journal articles. Listed below are some of the recommended databases for nutrition students, but there are many more available to you from the Resources A-Z link.. For help with searching these resources see the Search Skills page in this guide.
Complementary therapies index, includes physiotherapy, podiatry and speech therapy, coverage from 1981.
Index and summaries of peer-reviewed literature in behavioural science and mental health, from 1800s onwards.
Business Source Premier (BSP)
Full text coverage of trade and academic periodicals covering all business disciplines, including marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics. Also includes industry and company profiles and SWOT analyses, country economic data and market research.
- Indexes US MEDLINE and biomedical journal articles, from 1948.
- A multi-disciplinary sports index to international journals, monographs, reports and conference proceedings in all aspects of sport and leisure. [8 user licence].
Other ways to find articles
Use the Online Journal Finder A-Z
- To search for a specific journal title
- Check the date range we hold a journal title
What if I can't access an article?
- If the library does not have an article you need you can request it via Interlibrary loan.